Step 1: Download the Software
Registration is free, only takes 30 seconds, and comes with some real perks:
• Free use of our InteractBuilder software for life. And it’s not some stripped down trial version. It’s the real thing!
• The chance to share your apps with 5 friends for free
• Access to our support forums and message boards
• Free tutorials
• Free software upgrades
Step 2: Start Creating
Do you want to create an interactive storybook or another kind of app? Either way, the software is simple to use and highly intuitive. It uses 3 basic building blocks:
- Elements (an image, an animation, an audio snippet, etc.)
- Interactions (what the user does to an element)
- Behaviors (what happens when the user interacts with an element)
So, let’s say you want to make a football fall to the bottom of the screen when a user taps it. No problem:
- Drag in the Element (a football image, in this case) onto the canvas and select it
- Define the Interaction (“TAP”, in this case, since you want the user to tap it)
- Give it a Behavior (“DROP”), and then preview it.
Tweak away! Make it drop faster or slower, put a spin on it. Make it bounce. Dream up a behavior, and make it happen!
The real magic starts to take shape when you combine lots of elements on the screen with their own unique behaviors. Then you can add more pages. More scenarios. Words and narrations. Sound effects and actions. Pretty soon, you have an entire story. A fully functional app. And you’re not even a programmer!
Step 3: Share
When your app is ready, you can keep it for yourself and share it with up to 5 friends. Or, you can become a paid Publisher Member and we will submit your app to all the major app stores like
- Google Play
- Amazon Marketplace
- Windows Media
Normally, this would take a huge amount of programming. Different marketplaces have different requirements: resolutions, aspect ratios, and especially code languages. Companies like Apple and Google are very picky about their specs.
But as a Publisher Member, you won’t have to hassle with any of that. Our team will adjust your app for you. We will take your app, scale your images, and fine-tune the code in order to meet the specific standards for your targeted device.
In other words, you make your app one time. We’ll make multiple versions so everyone can enjoy it.