We founded our company in late 2010 with the intent of providing a tool that allowed non programmers to create interactive books. After over 18 months of having our flagship product in the marketplace we realized that we could create something that is even easier to use than the current version with expanded functionality to allow the creation of all kinds of apps. The InteractBuilder is a tool for anyone who uses a tablet (and even a desktop) that would like to deliver rich interactive content such as:
- Interactive Children’s Books
- Interactive Photo Albums
- Rich Educational Material
- An Interactive Presentation
- Interactive Greeting Cards
- Interactive Games
- Interactive Training Manuals
The possibilities are endless. InteractBuilder 3.0 is the most powerful, easy to use/free to use, cross platform tool for turning boring static media into engaging interactive media on desktops, tablets and smartphones.
The idea behind InteractBuilder 3.0 is to provide a tool that is extremely powerful but also easy to use that will be targeted at non programmers. The tool will be easy enough for kids and adults alike, and can be used to create all different types of interactive apps that can easily be shared with friends and family or distributed via the multiple marketplaces.
InteractBuilder 3.0 provides a platform for developing, prototyping, deploying and publishing interactive media. InteractBuilder 3.0 is extremely robust and allows non-technical users to build elaborate interactive media that lends itself to the new generation of technology platforms by exploiting the use of gestures and tablet-based touch screen behaviors that the end user is able to interact with.
You can view videos showing how easy it is to use the InteractBuilder by visiting our YouTube channel:
The best news it that the InteractBuilder software is FREE TO USE!!! Users only pay when they want to publish their app in a commercial marketplace or choose to share their app with more than 5 people.
What is True Interactive Media?
There are a number of companies that claim they produce interactive publications, when in truth they are are creating simple e-books or at best a touch and play interaction to move to the next page. The same can be said for other media-like presentations that are developed in KeyNote or Powerpoint offering very little interactivity, perhaps they have some animations, but the user is not fully engaged by these tools to the extent that they can be using the new generation of devices.
- Imagine children opening a book on the iPad and being able to touch the screen and make the story come to life, with characters talking, moving and interacting back with the reader. Imagine the book challenging the child with intelligent questions and inspiring educational games. Imagine a child reading the book in one language and with a touch it reads back to them in another.
- Imagine a greeting card that delivers a message to your loved one which is not just a static message but a fun filled card that can contain an interactive message with all types of media including video, animations, and sound.
- Imagine a high school yearbook that not only catalogues the year in photos, but also has video embedded, so you can see the winning touchdown of the homecoming game. Imagine not just seeing your old classmates but hearing them talk back to you about their plans and aspirations.
- Imagine sharing your latest vacation with your friends and family by creating an interactive photo album that can display photos, videos, and even web pages related to your vacation. Providing a total immersive experience that is fun and interactive.
- Imagine a car manual that, through video, narration and animation, showed you exactly where and how to check your oil. Imagine a car manual that was specific to your car and included only the extras that your car had.
- Imagine a sales brochure that when uploaded to a salespersons iPhone, it allowed them to show the most up to date products and how they worked. This same brochure can easily be shared with perspective customers and allows them to interact with the brochure by interacting with the app.
- Imagine a corporate presentation that allows the user to interact with the presentation and not just be passively shown static information on a page.
- Imagine kids building interactive games in a classroom environment while they learn all about the new era of digital media.